- About Us -

Pearsall Realty, Wevertown NY

Pearsall Realty is your year round full service agency...Serving the Southern Adirondack reagion of upstate New York for over 35 years. We pride ourselves with honesty and integrity, and assisting our clients & customers with the best service in the north country.

A Few Facts About the Adirondack Park



The Adirondack Park was created in 1892. The Park originally encompassed seven counties, outlined on a map with a blue line that has come to signify the Park border. Today, all or parts of twelve counties are included in the region, which represents one fifth of the land mass of New York State.

The Park is six million acres in size, of which 2.3 million acres (38%) are state owned Forest Preserve lands belonging to all the people of New York State. The remaining 3.7 million acres (62%) are private lands, devoted principally to forestry, agriculture and open-space recreation.

 

   Welcome to the Gore Mountain/Adirondack Lakes Region of the Adirondack Park located in northern New York. The Region consists of the five small hamlets of North Creek, North River, Wevertown, Johnsburg & Bakers Mills, all located within the Township of Johnsburg.

 

   We know that you will find here a safe, secure and most satisfying life style in an area that has been naturally blessed with outstanding physical beauty. You will also find warm and caring people who have made the same decision that you now contemplate.

 

   Our school system consists of Johnsburg Central School that serves all five hamlets and encompasses all the grades from kindergarten through twelfth grade. This small community offers a fine environment for students to enjoy a variety of courses and extracurricular activities.

  

Lifestyle in the Gore Mountain/North Creek Area

 

   North Creek has reopened the historic Railroad Station where Teddy Roosevelt received the news that he would become president. Gore Mountain is expanding its snowmaking capabilities with the installation of a pipeline from the Hudson River. OPTIMISM is the word to be heard around the town. There are activities and cultural offerings available to suit all the talents and interest of all.

 

   So pick up your skis and go skiing, fishing, biking, swimming, white water rafting, canoeing or take a ride on our new/old railroad. You’ll find it all here in the Adirondack Park and plenty of other people to share your interests.

© Pearsall Realty, 2019

Website Design by ROB REZIN

Give us a call today!

​(518) 251-2422